Tires & Tubes
Blackburn- Mountain Air “Anyvalve” Pump
Carry the Blackburn® Mountain Air AnyValve™ Pump so you can inflate anywhere. The pump's tough aluminum barrel lets you take it through the roughest terrain. The new AnyValve Head is versatile and adapts automatically to Presta, Schrader, and Dunlop valves.
- Mountain pump
- New AnyValve Head adapts automatically to Presta, Schrader, and Dunlop valves
- Ergonomic molded handle
- Tough aluminum barrel
- 162 grams
- Max pressure 90 psi
- Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty
- Frame mount included
Serfas VERMIN SEMI-SLICK
Usage: All Mountain / Hardpack
Medium compound for good rolling feel, aramid belted
Ideal for commuting and around town use
PANARACER Pasela with TourGuard
Usage: Touring / Commuting
Standard in all around touring or commuting tire with added puncture resistance
Tourguard: Aramid fiber belt under the tread to improve puncture resistance
Tan sidewalls with Black Tread
Continental X King
TPI: 28 (x3) - 60 (x3)
Usage: XC / All Mountain
- The X-King completely covers the gap between Race and Mountain King
- Incredibly fast for a relatively aggressive pattern and is equally at home on hard as well as loose terrain
- The shoulder lugs provide predictable,superglue hook under high speed cornering, while the symmetrical centre sections yield excellent straight-line climbing and braking surface
Continental Town & Country
TPI: 28 (x3)
Usage: Urban / City
Police bike squadrons throughout the world use the Town & Country tire.
High mileage, puncture resistant, and last but not least, low rolling resistance.
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.